Due to the recent COVID-19 Outbreak, it is with great sadness we had to postpone the event on Sunday 13th September 2020.
We have now provisioned our 2021 event for Sunday 12th September 2021. We hope this can take place but we will continue to adhere to government and council guidelines and we will only continue with this event if we are able to legally and safely.
Bookings are being taken on the full understanding that the event may not be able to take place. Bookings from the 2020 event have been carried over to 12th September.
We thank you for your understanding and support during these difficult times.